Jot down a simple step by step instructional text.
How to toast bread:
- Plug toaster into a working power board.
- Take 1-4 slices of bread and place them into the toaster.
- Adjust toaster settings, depending on how toasted you like your toast.
- Press down the lever allowing the bread to descend and starting the toaster.
- Wait until toast pops up nice and golden.
- Test toastiness, adjust settings if toastiness isn’t optimal.
- Add any toppings you desire (Butter, peanut butter, jam).
- Enjoy as you bite into deliciously good toast.
Consider creating a flow chart to find loops or problems that may occur when following instructions.
When Story boarding try to keep the thumbnails clear and concise, feel free to make adjustments to the instructions as seen fit.
- Will it be illustrative?
- Text heavy?
- Who is your target audience?